Frosted White Glass Subway Tile
This blog post of Frosted White Glass Subway Tile was published on March 31, 2017 at 7:46 am. This blog post is published at the Tile category. Frosted White Glass Subway Tile is tagged with Frosted White Glass Subway Tile, Frosted, White, Glass, Subway, Tile..
Frostedfrost•ed (frô′stid, fros′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- covered with or having frost.
- made frostlike in appearance, as certain translucent glass: a frosted window; a frosted light bulb.
- coated or decorated with frosting or icing, as a cake.
- (of hair) highlighted, esp. by bleaching selected strands.
- made with ice cream: frosted malted.
- a thick beverage, usually made with milk, flavoring syrup, and ice cream whipped together.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Glassglass (glas, gläs),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard, brittle, noncrystalline, more or less transparent substance produced by fusion, usually consisting of mutually dissolved silica and silicates that also contain soda and lime, as in the ordinary variety used for windows and bottles.
- any artificial or natural substance having similar properties and composition, as fused borax, obsidian, or the like.
- something made of such a substance, as a windowpane.
- a tumbler or other comparatively tall, handleless drinking container.
- glasses, Also called eyeglasses. a device to compensate for defective vision or to protect the eyes from light, dust, and the like, consisting usually of two glass or plastic lenses set in a frame that includes a nosepiece for resting on the bridge of the nose and two sidepieces extending over or around the ears (usually used with pair of ). Cf. goggle (def. 1), pince-nez, spectacle (def. 3).
- a mirror.
- things made of glass, collectively;
glassware: They used to collect old glass.
- a glassful.
- a lens, esp. one used as a magnifying glass.
- a spyglass.
- made of glass: a glass tray.
- furnished or fitted with panes of glass;
- to fit with panes of glass.
- cover with or encase in glass.
- to coat or cover with fiberglass: to glass the hull of a boat.
- to scan with a spyglass or other optical instrument.
- to reflect: Trees glassed themselves in the lake.
Subwaysub•way (sub′wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called,[esp. Brit.,] tube, underground. an underground electric railroad, usually in a large city.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a short tunnel or underground passageway for pedestrians, automobiles, etc.;
- to be transported by a subway: We subwayed uptown.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Frosted White Glass Subway Tile have 9 pictures including Frosted Glass Subway Tile Backsplash, Loft Super White Frosted 3 X 6 Glass, Frosted White Glass Subway Tile | Subway Tile Backsplash, Kitchen Backsplash And Glass Subway Tile, Frosted White Glass Subway Tile, Frosted Blanco 3\, To Glass Tile Kitchen Backsplash, Traditional Frosted White Glass Subway Tile Backsplash Combined. Home Decorating. Primitive Home Decor., Decorative Glass Subway Tile Backsplash On Kitchen With White 3×6 Glass In A Subway ., Frosted White Glass Subway Tile. Following are the attachments:
Bored with family room decor objects for example pillows with designs and shades are mediocre? Attempt Frosted White Glass Subway Tile you utilize colored trendy and pillowcase stunning design. As well as altering the look of your cushion to become more beautiful, pillowcases selected with careful consideration can be able to give splendor and ease that optimize the interior style of the family room.
Decide the measurement. One aspect before you decide to obtain this decor object, to think about will be the size. You need to adjust how big is the pillowcase with ornamental cushions therefore it looks beautiful and actually healthy possessed.
Examine the supplies. Select pillowcases in soft leather quality, and resilient despite often that are rinsed. By picking natural resources, you'll be able to improve the beauty of the decor of the room in addition to the convenience for the whole family.
Listed here are suggestions to buy pillowcases summarized from Frosted White Glass Subway Tile to assist you demonstrate your family room design products for example pads having a selection of layout and color right.